Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy (DESIGNER) Holidays

Can you believe we're entering HOLIDAY SEASON already!?!

For many people this season is stressful & overwhelming.... but I love it!

For the second year in a row, I'm partnering with the fabulous Sarah Kohut Photography designing family Christmas cards... or Halloween/Thanksgiving/Hanuka/Kwanzaa cards if that's what you'd like!




























Here's a fun little sample I whipped up for my own family!

This is me with my three little sisters & my good lookin' Daddy. That handsome hunk of equipment behind us is what keeps the homestead -- "Triple Creek Farm" -- running in tip-top shape.

This year, I'm excited to announce, I'm opening the freelance business to all takers. If you want to send out Holiday Cards (printed or emailed digitally)... shoot me an email! 

$35 gets you, several custom designs to choose from, plus a free revision to polish the details just the way you like them.

Special rates for professional photographers.  Ho Ho Ho!

blairkawa (at) gmail (dot) com

A little early... but... Merry Christmas!!

the KawaMama

No comments:

Post a Comment