Saturday, October 20, 2012

Baby Shower a.k.a. Glamorous Fete

The ingredients for an absolutely fabulous party are simple.... food, friends & a little sparkle will do it... but when brilliant people get a hold of simple things, they become EXQUISITE!!

A few months ago (yes, I'm tardy to present) my dear friends concocted a surprise fete to honor little BabyKawa & KawaMama.  Mint & Gold formed a charming theme that ran throughout desserts, decor, & delicious delicacies.  I was blown away by the attention to detail, and I know you'll love every inch.









Erica Kelly & Aeriel Whitworth deserve gobs and gobs of credit for their ingenuity, sumptuous taste, and hard work.  I'm convinced, these gals could turn an old shoe into a work of art! 

A little polish and a unified color scheme goes a long way to turning a Fun Gathering into a Glam Fete. Thanks a million ladies... it was an evening I will never forget.

Cheers,
The KawaMama

(All photos are the original work of KawaMama. Pin them and Blog them lots! But link back to us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment