Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ahh, Ambezza

It's the little things.

It's the teensy weensy punctuation marks that slip into the regular fabric of our lives.  That's why Starbucks has been such a success story, right?  It's just a cup of coffee... but its at the next level.


I'm not really in a position to be buying Starbucks at the moment, but I LOVE fine teas.  There's no point in buying crap tea.  It's so dang cheap at the end of the day.  Harney & Sons are my go-to.  They just came out with a new line...


Packaging? Branding? Obsessed!!!!

I spent about 4 months in Kenya/Tanzania/Uganda... so I was really excited about these flavors.  

It is expensive at first blush... $6.99 a box.  But you get twenty satchets and because it is a metal tin, the tea keeps longer. The flavor profile is light years better than a Publix brand or Twinnings.


Just add water...


Just the right thing to treat yourself to during a quiet hour in the afternoon... wherever you may be.

PS - Ambezza means Lion in Swahili  I love how the African languages are so round and warm. It's not Ah-bezza or Uh-bezza.... It's AAAMMM-bezza.  Just a side note. 

Cheers,
The KawaMama

No comments:

Post a Comment