Wednesday, April 24, 2013

6 Month Blooper Reel

Ooooh My Goodness!  So, I did a little photo shoot with Eames to celebrate his 6 month birthday.  There are so many BEAUTIFUL ones that I'm still working hard to narrow them down.... buuuuut.....

The blooper photos are CLUTCH!  I thought I'd share a couple to give you a giggle this evening.




In reality this is Eames' "something in my nose is tickly" face. He's started making it in the wake of the recent Pollenpocalypse.  But when you capture it on camera, it is just outlandishly funny. At least to me.

Cheers,
The KawaMama

4 comments:

  1. Bahahahahahahhaha! Omg is he your son or WHAT?! LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeee heee hee! No body does facial gymnastics like moi... and apparently my son. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Split my gut giggling....thanks for sharing:) Love, Mimi Love the RED Hair!!!! My paternal Grandma Sarah had beautiful red hair....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, to die for!! ( + Stunning photo quality!)

    ReplyDelete