Wednesday, March 27, 2013

You are the one...



Today my husband and I went to Sherwin-Williams and looked at paint swatches.  Because it's a free date.  Then we went to Home Depot and bought a $4.00 pack of light bulbs.  Hashtag... "going out" with no money.  haha.

I love this song.  It makes me think of my husband.  We just need to be together and we're happy.  He loves the unlovable parts of me.  He thinks its cute when I pitch a tantrum... which I do regularly.  I laugh at his jokes, challenge his stubbornness, respect him.  He would rather be with me than golfing... that's radical love.

We're so very imperfect... but we make imperfect work so very well.  I always say, I think one day our kids will say, "My parents had one of the most beautiful loves."  Two imperfect souls perfectly matched.

That's all for today.

Cheers,
The KawaMama

No comments:

Post a Comment