I haven't been around lately because I've been fulfilling "My Mission." It's been a whirlwind of rush, hustle, and buzz.... while juggling the crankiest week of my entire life with Eames.... which culminated in him cutting a tooth, so that was satisfying.
This Week's Completion List:
- I completed phase one of my construction document set for a Frozen Yogurt store that starts construction as soon as we get our docs approved by fire marshal, health dept, land lord, etc.
- I completed a logo & brand redesign for a new skincare line that is being launched sometime this year.
- I applied said logo to a personal branding package.
- I had friends in town from the college days. During their visit I successfully went from being 200 points up to loosing by 300 points at Spades... good times were had by all.
- I made the most darling Mother's Day cards. (More on that later when they've actually been delivered.)
- I took one shower. Yes. Only one. The other washing-of-me was done in the bathtub with my son at night since I've been very busy during his naps.
- I made a cotton gauze baby wrap that my husband said I looked very beautiful in.
- I watched the Hobbit... enjoyed it... but also critiqued the stage make-up styling mercilessly. Why were they all so clean and fluffy?
And I still have a few days to go. Shew!
I didn't do everything I needed to. I didn't do it all perfectly or perfectly on time. But I did it. I was busy but I lived a balanced life, making time for all the good stuff and saying "No" when I needed to. That's all you can ask for, at the end of the week.