Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sweet Sleep

Sleep. It's a powerful thing!

I'm getting a lot more of it these days.  At 4 months old Eames has figured out his nights. He has a set bed time... then we do a "dream feed" (he eats an entire meal without waking up. amazing.)... then he sleeps until 7:30 or 8:00.  On occasion he wakes up, but he goes back to sleep on his own quickly.

At least for now.

And this is what I see when I go into his room at nap time....


(To the terror of all my friends, I put blankets on my baby when he sleeps! Gasp.)

And this is what I see when he opens his eyes to see me...


Yesterday my neighbor said, "Gurl, you got so much good news over there it aint even funny!"  He was right.  I am blessed and highly favored. I am rich, rich, rich. The Lord has been so good to me.

Cheers,

The KawaMama

No comments:

Post a Comment