Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You're Invited...

I'm closing an era of my life... the school era!  I'm two days away from my official CIDA Accredited degree in Interior Design!  IIDA... here I come... Sounds like a reason to celebrate to me!




























I whipped up the graphics for this little invitation on my lunch break last week.  I had plans to design a cute pattern for the back, get them professionally printed, round the edges, insert a polka dotted vellum sheet, and wrap them in lime green envelopes...... but when you wake up Sunday morning and realize you've got to hand these puppies out..... well... you settle for the home-office ink jet.  And it worked!


My fabulous husband helped as we ran around trimming cardstock like crazy people! And we still managed to get to church before the end of the first hymn. Booyah!

Much more to come... plans, schemes, and final results. 

Did I mention that we're "revealing" the sex of our baby at this shindig?  That's right -- it's a two-fer-one celebration.

Cheers!
The Kawa Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment